Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Russia calling for Intl. probes of Kiev atrocities in E. #Ukraine

Russia calling for Intl. probes of Kiev atrocities in E. Ukraine


An E. Ukraine mother learns why her daughter did not come home from shopping
An E. Ukraine mother learns why her daughter did not come home from shopping

The raped and strangled mother will never be forgotten
This murdered pregnant mother will never be forgotten

[ Editor's note:  We are not hearing much in Western media about investigating the atrocities committed during Kiev's "anti-terror" operations, launched after attending the first 4-party Geneva meeting where the coup-meisters agreed to begin negotiations, and then began shooting.

Some of the international organizations have reported excesses by both sides, mixing in criminal elements which abound all over Ukraine, who have taken advantage of the lawless situation for their own profit and to settle old scores.
But the focus is finally on Kiev's combat units, especially the Right Sector-oligarch ones who were operating outside the chain of command under no real military-conduct authority.

As they began to take casualties, irregular troops like these, unless closely supervised and with harsh penalties for infractions, have always tended to take revenge on their captives and innocent civilians. We will try to monitor these cases as we learn of more.

We have seen zero progress on the Maidan sniper killings and the Odessa Trade Union Hall massacre. That was due to the pretend-a-investigations that were conducted without a peep of protest from the coup-meisters' Western sponsors.

The Western aiders and abettors feel confident that these cases will be forgotten about in time. They lose no sleep worrying about having any culpability blood splashed on them. We shall see what we can do let them know that we will not forget... Jim W. Dean ]
________________________________

First published  …  September 24, 2014  -


The Kiev Oligarch battalions have been collecting trophy heads, not covered by Western media
The Kiev Oligarch battalions have been collecting trophy heads, not covered by Western media

Russia is calling for an international investigation into the discovery of burial sites with signs of execution at locations where the Ukraine National Guard forces were stationed two days earlier.
The head of Russia’s presidential human rights council, Mikhail  Fedotov, has called on the authorities to do everything to   “ensure an independent international probe” and “let  international human rights activists and journalists” gain  access to the site in Eastern Ukraine’s embattled Donetsk region.

The crime, Fedotov noted, shouldn’t “remain without  consequences.” He didn’t exclude the discovery of other  burial sites, reminding that mass killings are “the reality  of the modern-day war” and that such crimes were committed  in the wars in the former Yugoslavia.
The burial sites near the Kommunar mine, 60 kilometers from  Donetsk, were first discovered on Tuesday by self-defense forces.
Four bodies have been exhumed, including those of three women.  Their hands were tied, at least one of the bodies was  decapitated, self-defense fighters said. Two bodies were found Monday, and two others Tuesday. Self-defense forces believe there might be other burials in the  area.
“They are from Kommunar, which has just been freed [by  DNR/DPR forces]. The people told me that the women had been  missing and here we found four bodies. And I don’t know how many  more people we might find,” a self-defense fighter,  nicknamed Angel, told RT.
“The peaceful Ukrainian army came here and “liberated” them  but I can’t understand what the Army freed them from. These women  died horribly,” his comrade, Alabai, added.
Self-defense forces said that near the mine – which was abandoned  by the Ukrainian forces a few days ago – there are other burial  sites which will also be examined. OSCE monitors have already visited and inspected the burial site. Prosecutors in the Donetsk People’s Republic have started an  investigation.

Russian Foreign Ministry’s envoy for human rights, Konstantin  Dolgov, said on Twitter that the Ukrainian army was to blame for  the killings.
“The finding of mass burial sites in Donetsk area is yet  another trace of the Ukrainian forces’ and radical nationalists’   humanitarian crime,” Dolgov said. “This beastly crime targeting civilians attracts our  attention even more to the necessity of investigating  humanitarian crimes in Ukraine under international control,”   he added.
The press service of the Ukrainian Donbass operation called the  Russian reports false, saying that not a single unit was located  in the area, and instead blaming the self-defense forces for the  killings of civilians.

No comments:

Post a Comment